Do you have products or services that appeal to individuals seeking to live healthy, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly lifestyles? Are you looking for an affordable way to reach a vegetarian/vegan audience? Then Vegan Summerfest may be the place for you. Here’s your chance to showcase your company or organization to hundreds of individuals who are committed to vegetarianism, including national and local group leaders.
Exhibit your products or services at Summerfest and you’ll be able to educate conference attendees about your company, products, services and issues that are important to you! What a great opportunity to interact with and influence this special group of people who share your strong commitment to healthy living and protecting animals and the planet. And your exposure there will live on after the conference with word of mouth endorsements
Vegan Summerfest 2018 is a 5 day conference set for July 4 – 8 at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown (PA).
The per table charges for commercial vendors is $300, for small businesses (up to $100,000 a year in gross sales) $250 and for non-profit organizations it is $175.
Exhibit dates and hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, July 4th: Set up before noon, open 2 – 9 p.m.
- Thursday – Saturday, July 5- 7th: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, July 8th: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Pennsylvania law requires vendors to obtain temporary licenses in order to make retail sales and also to collect sales tax on taxable items. For more information call (814) 533-2361.
Please note: Protection of property shall be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. NAVS and the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown will not be providing security for the exhibit area.
Information about registering for the educational program and details about on-campus housing and meals are given below.
We hope you’ll join us for this special event dedicated to healthy and compassionate living. If you need further information, please contact us by email or at the address or phone listed at the bottom of this page.
Vegan Summerfest Exhibiting Guidelines
We reserve the right to refuse exhibitors (or certain products) that do not conform to the guidelines established by the North American Vegetarian Society. These include:
- Products/services must be consistent with vegan principles.
- Products may not contain any ingredients derived from an animal (including insects).
- This includes (but is not limited to) honey, beeswax, propolis, lanolin, leather, silk, gelatin, milk and milk derivatives including whey and caseinates, eggs, etc. If you are in doubt about the suitability of the ingredients in any of your products, please inquire.
- Products must not have been tested on animals.
- Exhibitors may only sell books that will not be sold at the NAVS bookstore. Contact NAVS for our list.
- Books and literature may not promote the use of any animal foods or products or any form of animal exploitation. All recipes must be vegan (no animal ingredients, including honey). Information supporting genetic engineering of plants or animals is not permitted.
Exhibit Application Form
Exhibitors must agree to abide by NAVS’ guidelines for products and services, as outlined above. All applications must be signed to certify acceptance of this agreement. The Application Form and payment should be mailed to the address printed in this document.
Program, Accommodations and Meals
Any exhibitor wishing to attend the educational sessions may either register at the full rate (prices include program, housing & meals) or purchase individual tickets during the conference.
Below are special accommodation (room & meals only) rates for exhibitors. These rates do not include registration fees for educational sessions or use of athletic facilities.
All rates are per person. A maximum of two people per exhibit qualifies for these rates. Please consult conference details for more specific information about these accommodations.
Please note that all program, room and meal charges are in addition to the exhibit fee.
|Full Package||Weekend Package|
Sponsored By The North American Vegetarian Society
PO Box 72, Dolgeville NY 13329 (518) 568-7970