Below are the number of hours that are required to work off all registration and accommodation costs.
Workers arriving early (before the conference starts) and or staying late (after the conference ends) will be expected to work additional hours to help set up and (or) breakdown the conference.
Hours required for staff working in the following departments: Food Demo, Bookroom, Registration, Information Table, Cafeteria Monitor
- 33 hours of work for a single room
- 31 hours of work for a double room
Hours required for staff working in the Children's Center
- 27 hours of work for a single room
- 25 hours of work for a double room
Discount Rates for Classroom Monitors (Ticket Takers)
- 20 hours of class room monitoring (ticket taking) are required to reduce conference costs by $300.